UEZ compulsory mixer ZM 800
1.80 x 1.40 x 1.60 m
The UEZ 4-arm-mixing-technology
The UEZ 4-arm-mixing-technology guarantees an intensive mixing within shortest time. The mixer’s arms are supported by springs, the shovels made from high-quality material.
Bottom discharge for easy dosing
Bottom discharge with segmental discharge slide allows a well-dosed discharge of the mixture.
Do you have any questions? Get detailed and non-binding advice on our mixers now.
You decide what goes in.
The mixer makes it easy.
Whether concrete, screed or filler, whether plasters, granulates or refractory materials: UEZ compulsory mixers are the first choice when it comes to homogeneous, fast and reliable mixing of all kinds of media.
Which mixer for which mix? Let us advise you.
Technical Data UEZ ZM 800
|Technical Data||UEZ ZM 800|
|Content mixer drum||850 litres|
depending on spec. weight)
|Discharge height||750 mm|
|Motor||22 kW / 400 V / 63 A|
|Mixer||4-arm mixing technology|
|Mixing speed||36 rpm|
|Electricals||Control switch cabinet with 63 A connector|
|Accessories||Dust cover for drum
|Safety||Automatic shutdown when safety grid opened
|Dimensions L x W x H||1,800 mm x 1,400 mm x 1,600 mm|
Subject to technical changes.
The UEZ compulsory mixer ZM 800 at a glance
- UEZ 4-arm mixing technology garantees an intensive intermixture in shortest time
- Mixer scoops made from wear-resistant material
- Compact and steady construction on a base frame
- Performant and maintenance-free direct gear
- Long service life
- Usage of high-value materials
- The mixing process can be easily observed due to the exposed mixer drum
- Clean and easy discharging
- Bottom discharge with segmental discharge slide allows a well-dosed discharge of the mixture
- Foldaway safety grid on top of the drum with automatic shutoff
- CE certified