UEZ Compulsory Mixer ZM 400
1.50 x 1.20 x 1.60 m
The UEZ 4-arm-mixing-technology
The UEZ 4-arm-mixing-technology guarantees an intensive mixing within shortest time. The mixer’s arms are supported by springs, the shovels made from high-quality material.
All compulsory mixer models of these series come with vertical adjustment to change the discharging height. Due to their hand draw bar and their two wheels they can easily be moved in any position.
Bottom discharge for easy dosing
Bottom discharge with segmental discharge slide allows a well-dosed discharge of the mixture. Low charging height due to adjustable height.
Clever in every detail
Practical details make the UEZ ZM 400 compulsory mixer a convenient helper in your daily tasks.
Do you have any questions? Get detailed and non-binding advice on our mixers now.
4 lid variants
The UEZ ZM 400 compulsory mixer is available with different lid variants: with or without dust protection, with partial dust protection or with domed lid.
You decide what goes in.
The mixer makes it easy.
Whether concrete, screed or filler, whether plasters, granulates or refractory materials: UEZ compulsory mixers are the first choice when it comes to homogeneous, fast and reliable mixing of all kinds of media.
Which mixer for which mix? Let us advise you.
Technical Data UEZ ZM 400
|Technical data||UEZ ZM 400|
|Content mixer drum||480 litres|
depending on spec. weight)
|Discharge height||600-750 mm|
|Motor||11 kW / 400 V / 32 A|
|Mixer||Universal UEZ 4-arm mixed technology|
|Rotary speed||48 rpm|
|Electricals||Control switch cabinet with 32 A connector|
|Accessories||Dust cover for drum
|Versions||Mobile with removable hand draw bar and swivelling stabilizing wheel or
static for forklift use
|Safety||Automatic shutdown when safety grill is opened
|Dimensions L x W x H||1,500 mm x 1,200 mm x 1,600 mm|
Subject to technical changes.
The UEZ compulsory mixer ZM 400 at a glance
- High Performance Compulsory Mixer with UEZ 4-arm mixing technology
- Mixer scoops made from wear-resistant material
- Long service life due to high-value materials
- Low charging height due to adjustable height
- Steady construction offers safe standing
- With drawbar and solid rubber wheels the mixer can be moved easily
- Saves transport costs by removable drawbar
- The mixing process can be easily observed due to the exposed mixer drum
- Clean and easy discharging
- Bottom discharge with segmental discharge slide allows a well-dosed discharge of the mixture
- Foldaway safety grid on top of the drum with automatic shutoff
- CE certified